The Kid and the Apple Tree

The Kid and the Apple Tree
Image From Pexels 


A long time in the past, there has been a massive apple tree. A little boy loved to return and play around with it 

regularly. He climbed to the treetop, ate the apples, and took a sleep below the shadow. He cherished the

tree and the tree cherished playing with him. Time went by way of, the little boy had grown up and he no

longer performed across the tree every day.

One day, the boy came lower back to the tree and he regarded unhappy.

“Come and play with me”, the tree requested the boy.

“I am not a child, I do now not mess around trees any” 

the boy responded.

“I want toys. I need money to buy them.”

“Sorry, but I no longer have money, but you could select all my apples

and promote them. So, you will have cash.”

The boy changed into so excited. He grabbed all of the apples on the tree and

left thankfully. The boy by no means got here and returned after he picked the apples.

The tree was sad.

One day, the boy who now was a person returned and 

the tree was excited.

“Come and play with me,” the tree said.

“I do not have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house as a safe haven. 

Can you help me?”

“Sorry, however, I no longer have any residence. But you could chop off my branches to construct your home.” So the

guy cut all of the branches of the tree and left luckily. The tree changed into happy to peer him happy but the

guy by no means came back considering that then. The tree was once more lonely and unhappy.

One hot summertime day, the person returned and the tree was delighted.

“Come and play with me!” the tree stated.

“I am getting older. I want to head sailing to relax. Can you deliver me a boat?” said the person.

“Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail a ways away and be satisfied.”

So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went cruising and in no way showed up for a long term.

Finally, the man is back after a few years. “Sorry, my boy. But I do not have something for you 

anymore. No greater apples for you”, the tree said. “No trouble, I do now not have any teeth to chunk” the

man replied.

THE BOY AND THE APPLE TREE

100 Moral Stories eleven www.Islamicoccasions.Com

“No extra trunk on the way to climb on.” “I am too vintage for that now,” the person said.

“I actually can't give you whatever, the only component left is my dying roots,” the tree said with tears.

“I do not need a great deal now, simply a place to relax. I am tired at the end of those years,” the man responded.

“Good! Old tree roots are an excellent place to lean on and rest, come take a seat with me and rest.” 

The man sat down and the tree became glad and smiled with tears.

This is a tale of anyone. The tree is like our mother and father. When we have been younger, we loved to play with

our Mum and Dad. When we develop, we go away from them; only come to them whilst we want something

or while we're in a problem. No,, remember what, mother and father will usually be there and provide everything they

ought to simply to make you happy.

You may think the boy is merciless to the tree, but this is how we treat our parents. We take them

for granted; we don’t admire all they do for us, till it’s too past due. Wallahi, May Allah forgive us for our shortcomings,, and can He guide us.


Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form