The Cage Bird Escape

The Cage Bird Escape
Image From Pexels 


Once upon a time, there has been a hen in a cage who sang for her service provider owner. He

took pride in her song day and night and became so fond of her that he served her

water in a golden dish. Before he left for a commercial enterprise ride, he requested the fowl if she had

a desire: “I will undergo the woodland in which you were born, beyond the birds of your vintage

neighborhood. What message must I take for them?”

The chook said, “Tell them I take a seat full of sorrow in a cage singing my captive music. Day

and night time, my coronary heart is full of grief. I wish it will no longer be long before I see my pals

again and fly freely thru the bushes. Bring me a message from the lovely woodland,

with the purpose of set my heart relaxed. Oh, I yearn for my Beloved, to fly with him, and

unfold my wings. Until then there is no joy for me, and I am cut off from all of life’s

sweet matters.”

The service provider traveled on his donkey through the dense forest. He listened to the melodies of 

many birds. When the service provider reached the forest from which his fowl came, he stopped, drove

his hood back, and stated, “O you birds! Greetings to you all from my pretty bird locked in her cage. 

She sends tidings of her love to you and wishes to tell of her plight. She asks for a response to

ease her coronary heart. My love for her keeps her captive with bars all around her. She desires to be a part of her

Beloved and sing her songs thru the air with a free coronary heart, however, I could leave out her lovely songs

and can't let her move.”

All the birds listened to the service provider’s words. Suddenly one fowl shrieked and fell from a tree

branch to the ground. The service provider froze at the spot wherein he stood. Nothing may want to astound him

extra than this did. One bird had fallen down useless!

The service provider continued directly to the metropolis and traded his goods. At last, he lowers back to his home. 

He did not recognize what to tell his hen when she asked what message he had introduced. He stood

earlier than her cage and stated, “Oh, not anything to talk of no, no.” The chicken cried, “I must recognize at once.”

I do no longer understand what occurred, said the merchant. “I instructed them your message. Then, one of them 

fell down lifeless.” Suddenly the merchant’s bird set free a horrible shriek and fell on her head to the

bottom of the cage. The service provider becomes horrified. He wept in depression, “Oh, what have I done?” 

He cried, “What Have I accomplished? Now my lifestyle manner, not anything. My moon has gone and so has my solar.

Now my own chicken is useless.”

He opened the cage door, reached in, and took her into his arms gently and carefully. “I can have

to bury her now,” he stated; “terrible component is dead.”

Suddenly, the moment he had lifted the fowl out of the cage, she swooped up, flew out of the 

window, and landed on the nearest roof slope. She became to him and said, gratefully, “Thank you,

merchant grasp, for turning in my message. That bird’s response advised me how to win my 

freedom. All I needed to do become to be useless. I gained my freedom after I selected to die.”

“So now I fly to my Beloved who waits for me. Good-bye, good-bye, my grasp now not.” “My chicken

become wise; she taught me a secret,” the merchant reflected. 

If you need to be with the ones you adore, you have to be ready to surrender the entirety,

even the lifestyle itself. And then, by Allah, you will win your heart’s choice

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form